GREEN RIVER HIGH SCHOOL
· Facilitates online and broadcast classes, ensuring orderly conduct in a classroom
· Assures that audiovisual and other necessary equipment in the classroom is turned on and operational.
· Distributes materials the instructor would like students to receive
· Makes certain the classroom environment remains conducive to learning
· Proctors all quizzes and exams
· Returns to the instructor any proctored quizzes or exams
· Performs any other miscellaneous duties that are assigned by instructor or Principal.
· Hours will range from 12 to 15 hours a week, during school hours.
· General: Must be at least 21 years of age. Must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. Requirements listed are representative of the knowledge, skill and /or ability required. All employees must pass a background check and abide by all school and district policies.
· Education: Preference maybe shown to an applicant with a GED, high school diploma or additional education beyond high school. Applicant must demonstrate competence in reading, writing and basic math skills.
· Skills & Abilities: Ability to establish and maintain an effective working relationship with students, staff, instructors and community members. Maintain classroom order; be able to handle stressful situations with students.
· No experience required
If interested, contact the high school or school district.
Green River High School: 435-564-3461 ext 102
Emery County School District: 435-687-9846
Apply at Website: www.emeryschools.org